Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fun in the snow...

Photos by the great Chris Linebarger:

Getting out some of my violent tendencies:





My dearling fiancé after he did some tree-hugging:


What a mystery it is when two people are knit together through the difficulties and the joys. Love has become a secret that I want to share with everyone and at the same time know that it is intimate enough that only Jason will understand our love, for each love is different. We have become witnesses to the others' heart and soul. I am left simply thankful. The 55 days left til we get married are invaluable to us and I look forward to the click of the invisible knitting needles poking, bobbing, looping, and binding these two threads together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason said...

Wow. What a cute couple.

Leslie said...

Hey, are you guys married yet?