Monday, May 05, 2008

"My Life Dreams"

















By my dearest loveliest 1st-3rd Grade Students writing about their life dreams:

"I want to go to Egypt. I want to see pyramids. I want to be a zookeeper. I want to be a Christian. I want to go around the world in a year. I want to be a famous writer. I want to be an artist. I want to be a teacher and write books."

"I would like to be magical. I would be a famous car designer in Philadelphia. I would like a hover-board whith rokets. I would also like a dragon egg."

"I want to find Giza and the tomb of faro [Pharoah...} Khufu."

"I want to biuld towrs and houses and statuse of sand.I want to biuld a hole city with thowsends of peaple."

"I want to have super powers and fly in the sky. I want to have a pet dragon."

And my favorite:

"I would like expecially a lambrginy with rockets."

I love dreams.

2 comments:

Chris Linebarger said...

That is so great! I love dreams too. Kids do have a way of reminding us that dreams are important in life.

Pilgrim said...

I know, Blogbarger, I've been so inspired by their farfetched dreams that I've made my own list. But I'm still not brave enough to speak them out loud or write them on a blog....
Maybe that's the difference between us and kids.